0.0 (0)
Your vacation in the Rockies

Your vacation in the Rockies

Write Review
Your holiday at Heaven's Gate is actually a donation! Every day you spend in one of our Cabins is free!

A donation may take the form of a bale of hay, (about 70 $ CAN) per day. This project is unique, no one is obliged to pay .
We wish our guests to feel welcomed at Heaven's Gate and that you all are happy to support all of our animals.

Heaven's Gate is a place of love, therefore we trust every visitor. We are grateful that we are supported by many lovely people, thank you.

To be a child again, to explore the secrets of nature and to not feel the burnout associated with vacation stress!  Forget everyday business and enjoy it!

Focus on what you hold precious in your daily life to strengthen your inner peace ! Find your emotional balance, in order to fully concentrate on what you love. Let go the times of stress in professional and private life, here you can soak up exciting training in the Canadian wilderness, through experience-oriented, holistic and relaxing surroundings!

Leave the daily stress behind - this can only be done by experiencing your very own adventure!  An experience of a very special kind leads into the remote wilderness, the Rocky Mountains, where you have the chance to explore a magnificent landscape! The modern disease of burnout, with work and life is quickly relieved by working with nature and not giving any power to stress.  Working harder and longer,  until you feel free of all pressures.

Burnout is a phenomenon of modern times, too often very depleting.  The extreme changes in lifestyle in the countryside, surrounded by so many animals, burnout can't survive!

So far there is only one way in the wilderness, not all the results of the study have been evaluated.  Though what is already known is: Eight days of life like in the stone age and the world looks different again. You feel you have your strength back and the medicinal values show a significant improvement.


What we offer: Cabins for 2 persons. The cabin is located in a picturesque landscape with its own stream in the midst of the Rocky Mountains. Your morning coffee on your own little terrace. The atmosphere is unique because you can hear all the animal sounds through the cabin walls and yet it is in a safe environment. 

Pure Nature Wildlife, black bear, grizzly, moose, mountain lions, raccoon, wolf, coyote, deer and more!

Hiking in the mountains, climbing, drum evenings in the tipi, rest,... expect the unexpected - in a world immersed in which not every step is scheduled. All experiences and actions are risk insured. Where the joy of discovery still counts, where new elementary experiences are made and your limits achieved.  Where nature lives unadulterated and in it's original form like nowhere else! Inter-active communication work, with horses and humans. Why even with horses ? With horses you can always tell if you are authentic or not, they reflect your strengths and weaknesses and send the message back to you promptly. Since horses are always honest and positive, they are well suited for this work. No one can fool a horse.

Horses always know us, even if we wear a mask.  In dealing with horses you will quickly learn how you appear to others. Change the horses behavior, soon we know that somewhere, something has changed in us. They adapt to us and let us know if we are incompetent.

We humans use only 10% of verbal communication.  Nevertheless, the dimensions of nonverbal intelligence, that the other 90% in modern society, are so grossly underdeveloped that it is hard to comprehend.

The horses are remarkably efficient to recognize the feelings, intentions and perceptions behind our words . Therefore, they are super intelligent!  Horses have a sophisticated four-stage system from which we can learn a lot in everyday life . They are the absolute masters in reading body language and are born as feeling-analyst.

You see, we can learn a lot from our horses. They bring us these skills with so much joy and patience!



User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
Already have an account? or Create an account

We need your help

We need your help in every possible way. Heaven’s Gate increases quickly and my husband and I organize and finance everything on our own.

Contact us

  • Address

    Box 378
    AB T0K 1H0 Lundbreck
    Alberta/ Kanada

  • Contact